Mellow Fellow Combo Pack features...
Meow! That's Hot! Cheshire Chipotle (5 oz.)
Sweet cherries and smoky chipotle peppers are the main ingredients in this sauce. great for BBQ, if you like your hot sauce smoky, you'll love Cheshire Chipotle.
Ingredients: Wine Vinegar (Sulphites), Cherries, Balsamic Vinegar, Chipotle Pepper, Onion, Spices, Salt.
Lucky Dog Green Label (5 oz.)
Lucky Dog hot sauce Green Label features fire-roasted Jalapeño, Serrano and mild Cayenne peppers with sweet roasted garlic. This non-traditional mild fire-roasted verde sauce uses carrots, onion and white vinegar to give it a tangy quality that compliments the Jalapeños perfectly. Green Label has a complex flavor profile, with roasted garlic adding depth of flavor in this unique Jalapeño sauce. Pairing suggestions: Green Label is a fantastic compliment for eggs, breakfast burritos, traditional Mexican food, pork, fish, pizza or just about anything!
- 2018 Scovie Awards, 1st Place - Verde
- 2017 Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, 2nd Place - Mild
- 2017 Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, 3rd Place, Mild/Hot Latin-Style
- 2014 Screaming Mimi's, 3rd Place - Jalapeño
- 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards, 3rd Place, Pepper Blend
- 2013 Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, 1st Place Golden Chile Award Winner, Mild - Consumer Ready
- 2013 Zestfest Fiery Food Challenge, 2nd Place, Jalapeno - Consumer Ready
- 2012 The Hot Pepper Awards, 2nd Place, Jalapeño
Ingredients: Water, Onion, Jalapeño, Roasted Garlic, Distilled White Vinegar, Carrot Juice, Serrano Pepper, Sea Salt, Agave Syrup, Carrot, Cayenne Pepper, Lime Juice Concentrate, Ghost Pepper, Sea Salt.
Mikey V's Zing Mild Sauce (5 oz.)
Zing, is Mikey V's mildest sauce, but is sure a crowd favorite! Using a mild, red pepper, and fresh garlic, mixed with sugar and vinegar, this versatile sauce can be used as a glaze or dipping sauce. Pairings: served over cream cheese as an appetizer; all oriental food, chicken, pork, ribs, pizza etc!
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Sugar, White Vinegar, Red Fresno Peppers, Fresh Garlic, Salt, Xanthan Gum.