Bone Suckin Wing Sauce - Honey & Habanero (12.25oz) - You have to try it! Time for a Wing Eating Competition tonight! The right amount of sweet & heat will quickly make Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce your favorite!
- NON GMO
- GLUTEN FREE
- NO HFCS
Ingredients: Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Molasses, Organic Yellow Mustard (Water, Organic Vinegar, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Tumeric, Organic Paprika), Habanero Pepper, Dried Garlic,Dried Onion, Salt, Prepared Horseradish (Horseradish, Water, Organic White Distilled Vinegar, Salt), Spices, Paprika, Red Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Smoke Flavor.
Bone Suckin' Wings
Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce, 1 Jar
Chicken Wings, 2 pounds
Butter, 1/2 lb. melted
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place rack inside large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil & arrange chicken wings. Place wings in oven & bake for 25 minutes.
3. Remove wings from oven & coat with butter. Cook for 25 more minutes.
4. Pour Bone Suckin'® Wing Sauce in bowl. Remove wings from oven & reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
5. Dip wings in sauce using tongs coating evenly. Put wings back on wire rack. Cook 15 more minutes or til done. Bone Suckin'® Good! Enjoy!