Jersey Barn Fire Buffalo Wings Recipe
- 1 gallon oil for frying, or as needed
- 3 pounds chicken wings and drummettes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Jersey Barnfire Original Hot Sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Fry chicken wings in small batches in hot oil until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes per batch. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Assure oil reaches 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) between batches.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir Jersey Barnfire Original Hot Sauce, ranch dressing mix, and vinegar into the melted butter.
- Put cooked chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Ladle sauce over wings and toss to coat.